700k Instagram Holiday Giveaway
By entering this Giveaway, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. The promote is: HOUSE OF HEAT. This competition is in no way associated with YEEZY Brand, adidas, Nike, Jordan Brand, Instagram, Twitter, or any of its affiliates.
2. Employees of the promoters, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or assisting in the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are located at www.houseofheat.co/win. Entry requires your email address, and upon entry, you consent to be sent marketing and other materials to your nominated email address by the promoter(s). You can unsubscribe at any time, however, you must be subscribed at the time of the prize drawing to be eligible to win. You must also be following @HOUSEOFHEAT on both Instagram and Twitter at the time of the drawing.
5. Closing date for entry will be December 8th, 2019 at 11:59 pm EST (USA). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner is as follows: Entrants will be drawn from confirmed email entrants through the use of a random generator which will be documented on film. One winner will be chosen to receive a pair of 2019 Air Jordan 11 “Bred” and YEEZE 350 v2 “Black” in their nominated size, subject to availability
8. The promoter(s) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter(s) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winner will be chosen at random by software provided by BeeLiked.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email before the 4th of December 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner, pick a replacement winner, withdraw the prize or re-open the competition.
13. The promoter(s) will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [Australian] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Australia].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [Australian] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Nike, Jordan Brand, adidas YEEZY, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the promoter(s) and not to any other party, for the purpose of database establishment for internal use only.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating they would like to receive emails and promotions from the promoter(s).