#HardwoodHeat // The Top 10 Sneakers from the 2018 NBA Media Day
Media Day Drip.
Media Day events mark the nearing of the NBA season, which get’s us pretty excited. But as a sneakerhead too, the media day (or days) itself get us excited for other reasons.
The events are notoriously known for NBA sneakerheads to get their serious flex on for the cameras, the day is packed full of sneaker heat. And with the NBA relaxing its sneaker policy this season, this can be taken as a sign of what to expect as we move into season 2018/19.
Get a lil bit excited about the start of the season with our Top Ten NBA Media Day Sneakers below.
10. Kevin Love – Nike Air Zoom Generation
9. Kyrie Irving – Nike Kyrie 4 ‘Power Is Female’
8. LeBron James – Nike LeBron 16
7. Shabazz Muhammad – Off-White x Nike Hyperdunk
6. Wilson Chandler – Air Jordan 6 ‘Black Infrared’
5. Trae Young – Pharrell x Adidas BYW X